🥥 Coconut Flour Bread Recipe 🍞
Coconut Flour Bread
You will need:
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 5 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C). While the oven is heating up, line your loaf pan with parchment paper to prevent the bread from sticking.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup of coconut flour, 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt. These dry ingredients will form the base of your bread.
- In another bowl, whisk together 5 tablespoons of melted coconut oil, 8 large eggs, 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk, and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. These are your wet ingredients, which will help to bind the dry ingredients together and add moisture to the bread.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring well after each addition. This will help to ensure that the ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, smoothing the top with a spatula to ensure an even rise.
- Bake the bread in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. This will ensure that the bread is fully cooked through.
- After removing the bread from the oven, allow it to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. This will make it easier to remove from the pan. After 10 minutes, transfer the bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving.
This bread is delicious toasted and served with your favorite vegan spread. It can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 3 months.
Embrace the wholesome world of vegan baking with our delightful Coconut Flour Bread. This recipe is a testament to the versatility and richness of vegan cuisine, proving that you don't need dairy or gluten to create a delicious, hearty loaf of bread.
Coconut flour, the star ingredient of this recipe, is a wonderful gluten-free alternative that brings a unique flavor and texture to your baking. It's high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats, making it a nutritious choice for those seeking a healthier bread option.
Enhanced with the nutty goodness of ground flaxseed, this bread is a powerhouse of omega-3 fatty acids. The addition of baking soda and sea salt ensures a perfect rise and a well-balanced flavor. The bread is kept moist and rich with the use of coconut oil, while unsweetened almond milk adds a subtle hint of sweetness.
The recipe comes together with the addition of apple cider vinegar, which reacts with the baking soda to give the bread a light, airy texture. The result is a loaf that's not only delicious but also incredibly satisfying to make.
Once baked, the bread has a beautiful golden crust and a soft, moist interior. The subtle sweetness of the coconut flour pairs wonderfully with the nuttiness of the flaxseed, creating a flavor profile that's both complex and comforting.
Enjoy this bread toasted with your favorite vegan spread, or use it to make sandwiches. It's also perfect for those lazy weekend brunches when you want something a bit special.
Remember, good food is all about experimentation and creativity. So, feel free to add your own twist to this recipe. Perhaps some dried herbs for a savory version, or a handful of dried fruit for a sweet treat. The possibilities are endless with this versatile coconut flour bread recipe.
At Meals Vegan, we believe that vegan cooking should be exciting, delicious, and accessible to everyone. So, get your apron on, gather your ingredients, and let's get baking!