🌱 Plant-Based Butter Maple Cookies Recipe 🍪
Plant-Based Butter Maple Cookies
You will need:
- 1 cup plant-based butter
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar for rolling
- First, preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) to ensure it's ready for baking.
- In a large bowl, cream together the plant-based butter and maple syrup until it's well combined and creamy. This forms the sweet, rich base of our cookies.
- Next, mix in the vanilla extract to add a hint of warm, aromatic flavor to the cookies.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. These dry ingredients will give our cookies structure and a slight lift.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the butter mixture. It's important to add slowly to ensure a smooth, well-incorporated dough.
- Once your dough is ready, shape it into 1-inch balls and roll them in sugar. This will give our cookies a sweet, crunchy exterior.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet and flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass. This will help the cookies bake evenly.
- Finally, bake the cookies in your preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until they turn a beautiful golden brown color. Be sure to keep an eye on them to prevent over-baking.
These cookies are best enjoyed fresh, but they can also be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. Enjoy them with a cup of your favorite plant-based milk for a delightful treat!
Indulge in the sweet and buttery goodness of Plant-Based Butter Maple Cookies. These delightful treats are not only vegan but also incredibly delicious. With a simple list of ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be enjoying these cookies in no time.
To make these cookies, you'll need 1 cup of plant-based butter, 1 cup of pure maple syrup, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for rolling.
Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C). In a large bowl, cream together the plant-based butter and maple syrup until well combined. Mix in the vanilla extract for an extra touch of flavor.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the butter mixture, stirring until a dough forms.
Now comes the fun part. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and roll them in the granulated sugar. Place the balls on a baking sheet and flatten them slightly. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Once out of the oven, let the cookies cool for a few minutes before indulging in their irresistible aroma and taste. These cookies are best enjoyed fresh, but if you have any leftovers, they can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Pair these Plant-Based Butter Maple Cookies with a cup of your favorite plant-based milk for a delightful treat. Whether you're a vegan or simply looking to try something new, these cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
At Meals Vegan, we believe that vegan food can be both delicious and nutritious. Our mission is to inspire and empower individuals to embrace a plant-based lifestyle by providing a wide range of mouthwatering recipes for every meal of the day. From soups and pastas to desserts and snacks, we've got you covered.
So why wait? Get inspired and start cooking with Meals Vegan today. Discover the joy of plant-based eating and enjoy the incredible flavors that nature has to offer. Your taste buds and the planet will thank you.