🍞 Quinoa Bread Recipe: Gluten-Free & Vegan
You will need:
- 1 cup of raw quinoa
- 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- First, combine 1 cup of raw quinoa and 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed in a bowl. Cover the mixture with water and let it soak for 8 hours or overnight. This process will soften the quinoa and flaxseed, making them easier to blend and digest.
- When you're ready to bake, preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). While the oven is heating, line a loaf pan with parchment paper. This will prevent the bread from sticking to the pan.
- Drain and rinse the soaked quinoa and flaxseed. Transfer them to a blender, add 1/2 cup of water, 1/4 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Blend these ingredients together until you have a smooth batter.
- Next, add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt into the blender. Blend again to ensure these ingredients are well incorporated into the batter.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Place the pan in the oven and bake for about 90 minutes. The bread should be golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Once the bread is done, remove it from the oven and let it cool before slicing. This will make it easier to cut and will improve the texture.
This bread is gluten-free, vegan, and low-carb. It's also high in protein and fiber thanks to the quinoa and flaxseed. Enjoy it toasted with your favorite spread, or use it to make sandwiches.
Embark on a culinary journey with this wholesome, Quinoa Bread recipe. This nutritious, gluten-free, and vegan bread is a testament to the fact that healthy eating need not be a compromise on taste. Its unique blend of ingredients offers a delightful texture and taste that will leave you craving for more.
Quinoa, a superfood known for its high protein content, combines with the fibrous flaxseed to make this bread a powerhouse of nutrition. The addition of olive oil not only enhances the flavor but also contributes to your daily intake of healthy fats. Sweetened with a hint of maple syrup and balanced with a dash of apple cider vinegar, this bread is a perfect blend of sweet and tangy. Discover more wheat-free, gluten-free vegan recipes here.
Whether you're a seasoned vegan or just beginning your journey, this Quinoa Bread recipe is an excellent addition to your repertoire. It's not just a bread, it's a healthy lifestyle choice. Explore more guilt-free vegan bread recipes.
A Versatile Delight
What makes this Quinoa Bread truly stand out is its versatility. Enjoy it toasted with your favorite vegan spread for breakfast, or use it to make sandwiches for a quick lunch. It's also a great companion to your evening tea or coffee. And if you're in the mood for something sweet, why not try it with a generous spread of vegan, gluten-free dessert? Find a range of vegan, gluten-free desserts here.
Embrace the Vegan, Gluten-Free Lifestyle
Adopting a vegan, gluten-free diet doesn't mean giving up your favorite foods. With a bit of creativity and the right ingredients, you can recreate your favorite dishes in a healthier, plant-based version. This Quinoa Bread is just one example of how you can enjoy delicious food while sticking to your dietary preferences. Learn how to adjust recipes for vegan, gluten-free diets here.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your apron on and start baking this delicious, nutritious Quinoa Bread today!