🌱 Quinoa-Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe
Quinoa-Stuffed Bell Peppers
You will need:
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 cup of corn
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- Salt to taste
- First, rinse the quinoa under cold water until the water runs clear. Then, cook it in the vegetable broth. This will give the quinoa a savory flavor and a fluffy texture.
- While the quinoa is cooking, chop the onion and mince the garlic. Sauté them in a pan with a bit of oil until they're soft and fragrant.
- Once the quinoa is cooked and the onion and garlic are sautéed, combine them in a large bowl. Add the drained black beans and corn. Season the mixture with cumin, chili powder, and salt to taste.
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds. Stuff each pepper with the quinoa mixture until they're filled to the top.
- Finally, arrange the stuffed peppers in a baking dish. Bake them at 375°F for 25-30 minutes, or until the peppers are tender and the filling is heated through.
These quinoa-stuffed bell peppers are a great make-ahead meal. You can prepare the quinoa mixture in advance and stuff the peppers when you're ready to eat. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Looking for a delicious and healthy vegan recipe? Look no further! Meals Vegan has got you covered with our Quinoa-Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe. Packed with flavor and nutrients, this dish is perfect for any meal of the day.
To make this recipe, you will need a few simple ingredients. Gather 4 bell peppers, 1 cup of quinoa, 2 cups of vegetable broth, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 can of black beans, 1 cup of corn, 1 teaspoon of cumin, 1 teaspoon of chili powder, and salt to taste. Don't worry, we've got images of all the ingredients to make your shopping easier!
Start by cooking the quinoa in vegetable broth until it's fluffy. While the quinoa is cooking, sauté the onion and garlic until they're soft. Once the quinoa is ready, mix it with the sautéed onion and garlic, black beans, corn, and spices. This flavorful mixture will be the stuffing for the bell peppers.
Now it's time to stuff the bell peppers! Carefully fill each pepper with the quinoa mixture, making sure to pack it in tightly. Place the stuffed peppers in a baking dish and bake them at 375°F for 25-30 minutes, or until the peppers are tender and the filling is heated through.
These quinoa-stuffed bell peppers are not only delicious but also a great make-ahead meal. You can prepare the quinoa mixture in advance and stuff the peppers when you're ready to eat. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days, making it a convenient option for busy days.
With Meals Vegan, you can discover a wide range of delicious and healthy vegan recipes for every meal of the day. From soups and pastas to desserts and snacks, we've got you covered. Our recipes are designed to inspire you and help you start cooking delicious vegan meals today.
So why wait? Get inspired and start cooking with Meals Vegan. Your taste buds and body will thank you!