🍌 Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe
Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread
You will need:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lining a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the ripe bananas until smooth.
- Add the raw sugar, almond milk, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract to the mashed bananas. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in the vegan dark chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, spreading it evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or refrigerate for up to a week. You can also freeze slices for a longer shelf life.
Indulge in the decadent delight of our Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread, a perfect blend of sweet, ripe bananas and rich, vegan dark chocolate chips. This recipe transforms the humble banana bread into a luxurious treat that's not only delicious, but also completely vegan. It's a testament to the fact that vegan baking doesn't mean compromising on taste or texture.
What makes this recipe even more special is its simplicity. With common ingredients like whole wheat flour, raw sugar, and unsweetened almond milk, you can easily whip up this vegan dessert in your kitchen. The addition of coconut oil and vanilla extract adds a subtle depth of flavor that perfectly complements the sweetness of the bananas and chocolate.
Whether you're a seasoned vegan baker or just starting out, this recipe is sure to impress. If you're new to vegan baking and looking for guidance, check out our guide on how to get started with vegan baking. For those who are interested in exploring more vegan substitutes for traditional baking ingredients, our article on vegan baking substitutes is a must-read.
Our Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread is not just a dessert, it's a versatile treat that can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Pair it with a cup of coffee for a satisfying breakfast, or serve it as a sweet ending to a hearty meal. If you're looking for more vegan dessert ideas, our collection of 10 Vegan Dessert Recipes That Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth is sure to inspire you.
Remember, vegan baking is all about creativity and experimentation. So, don't be afraid to add your own twist to this recipe. Perhaps you might want to add some chopped nuts for a bit of crunch, or maybe a sprinkle of cinnamon for a hint of spice. The possibilities are endless!
Happy baking, and remember, every dish is a chance to discover delicious!