🌱 Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe 🍰 Moist & Delicious
Vegan Chocolate Cake with Vinegar and Baking Powder
You will need:
- 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Make three wells in the dry ingredients. Pour the vinegar in one well, the vanilla extract in the second, and the vegetable oil in the third.
- Pour the water over the entire mixture and stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
This vegan chocolate cake is moist and delicious, and the vinegar and baking powder work together to replace eggs in this recipe. Feel free to add your favorite vegan frosting or enjoy it plain!
Indulge in the decadent delight of our Vegan Chocolate Cake with Vinegar and Baking Powder. This recipe is a testament to the fact that vegan desserts can be just as delicious, if not more so, than their traditional counterparts. The secret lies in the unique combination of ingredients that work together to create a moist and flavorful cake that will leave you craving for more.
The magic of this cake lies in the unexpected addition of vinegar and baking powder. These two ingredients work together to replace eggs, a common ingredient in most cake recipes. The result? A moist and fluffy vegan chocolate cake that is sure to impress. If you're wondering "Are vegan cakes delicious?", this recipe will put any doubts to rest.
But what if you're also gluten intolerant? Don't worry, we've got you covered. With a few simple tweaks, you can turn this recipe into a gluten-free chocolate cake. Just replace the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free alternative, and you're good to go. Check out our gluten-free cake mix hacks for more tips on baking the perfect gluten-free cake.
Are you new to vegan baking and wondering "What are the ingredients in a vegan cake?" This recipe is a great place to start. It uses simple, easily accessible ingredients to create a delicious vegan dessert. And if you're looking for more inspiration, check out our vegan dessert recipes for a variety of tasty and healthy options.
So, why not give this Vegan Chocolate Cake with Vinegar and Baking Powder a try? Whether you're a seasoned vegan baker or just starting out, this recipe is sure to be a hit. Happy baking!