🌱 Vegan Egg Muffins Recipe 🌱
Vegan Egg Muffins
You will need:
- Plant-based egg substitute
- Vegan cheese
- Mixed vegetables (bell peppers, onions, spinach)
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Muffin tin
- First, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) to ensure it's hot enough for baking the muffins.
- While the oven is preheating, lightly grease your muffin tin with some olive oil. This will prevent the muffins from sticking to the tin.
- Next, prepare your plant-based egg substitute according to the instructions on the package. This may vary depending on the brand you're using.
- In a pan, sauté your choice of mixed vegetables with a bit of olive oil until they are softened. You can use bell peppers, onions, spinach or any other vegetables of your choice.
- In a large bowl, combine the sautéed vegetables, a generous amount of vegan cheese, and the prepared plant-based egg substitute. Stir everything together until well combined.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste. Remember, the vegan cheese might already have some salt, so adjust accordingly.
- Pour the mixture into the greased muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 full. This will allow space for the muffins to rise without overflowing.
- Finally, place the muffin tin in the preheated oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes. The muffins are done when they are set and lightly golden on top.
These Vegan Egg Muffins are a great make-ahead breakfast option. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to a month. To reheat, simply microwave for about 30 seconds or until heated through.
Looking for a delicious and healthy vegan breakfast option? Look no further than our Vegan Egg Muffins! Packed with plant-based goodness, these muffins are easy to make and perfect for meal prepping. Whether you're a vegan or simply looking to incorporate more plant-based meals into your diet, these muffins are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
To make these Vegan Egg Muffins, you will need a few simple ingredients. First, you'll need a plant-based egg substitute, which you can find at your local grocery store. This substitute works just like traditional eggs but without any animal products. Next, you'll need some vegan cheese to add a creamy and savory flavor. Mixed vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, and spinach will provide a burst of color and nutrients. Don't forget to season with salt and pepper for that perfect balance of flavors. Lastly, you'll need some olive oil to grease the muffin tin and add a touch of richness.
Now, let's get cooking! Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease your muffin tin with olive oil. In a pan, sauté the mixed vegetables with a bit of olive oil until they are softened and fragrant. In a bowl, mix the sautéed vegetables, vegan cheese, and plant-based egg substitute. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the mixture into the greased muffin tin and bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are set.
These Vegan Egg Muffins are not only delicious but also incredibly versatile. They make a great make-ahead breakfast option, perfect for those busy mornings when you need something quick and nutritious. You can store them in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to a month. To reheat, simply microwave for about 30 seconds or until heated through.
So why not give these Vegan Egg Muffins a try? They are a fantastic way to start your day on a healthy and delicious note. Plus, they are packed with nutrients and flavor that will keep you satisfied until lunchtime. Get inspired and start cooking today!