🌱 Vegan Oat Bread Recipe 🍞
You will need:
- 2 cups of oat flour
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed meal
- 6 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- First, preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) to ensure it's hot enough when you're ready to bake.
- Next, prepare your flaxseed 'egg' by mixing flaxseed meal with water. Let it sit for about 5 minutes until it thickens.
- In a large bowl, combine your dry ingredients: oat flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your wet ingredients: the flaxseed meal mixture, almond milk, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar. Make sure to stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Now, combine your wet and dry ingredients. Stir until the mixture is well combined but be careful not to overmix.
- Pour your bread mixture into a loaf pan that's been lined with parchment paper. This will prevent the bread from sticking to the pan.
- Finally, bake your bread for 45 minutes. You'll know it's done when it's golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
This vegan oat bread is not only delicious but also low in carbs. It's perfect for those who are conscious about their carb intake. You can enjoy it with your favorite vegan spread or use it for sandwiches.
Embark on a culinary adventure with our hearty and wholesome Oat Bread. This vegan delight is more than just a bread; it's a testament to the versatility and richness of plant-based ingredients. Every slice is a celebration of healthful indulgence, offering a unique blend of flavors and textures that will leave your palate craving for more.
Our Oat Bread recipe is a perfect example of how vegan cuisine can be both delicious and nutritious. It's crafted with love, using simple ingredients that are easily accessible. The star of the show, oat flour, is a powerhouse of fiber and nutrients. It lends a subtle sweetness and a delightful chewiness to the bread, making every bite a pleasure.
Complementing the oat flour is the almond milk, which adds a creamy texture and a hint of nutty flavor. The flaxseed meal not only acts as a perfect egg substitute but also brings a wealth of Omega-3 fatty acids to the table. The maple syrup and apple cider vinegar work in harmony to create a balanced flavor profile, while the baking powder ensures a light and fluffy loaf.
But the magic doesn't stop there! This Oat Bread is incredibly versatile. Whether you're spreading a dollop of almond butter, layering some fresh avocado, or simply enjoying it as is, this bread is sure to elevate your meal. And the best part? It's low in carbs, making it a great choice for those watching their carbohydrate intake.
So, why wait? Roll up your sleeves and get ready to immerse yourself in the joy of vegan baking. This Oat Bread recipe is more than just a set of instructions; it's an invitation to explore the boundless possibilities of vegan cuisine. And as you savor the fruits of your labor, remember: every bite is a step towards a healthier, happier you.
At Meals Vegan, we believe that vegan cooking should be a celebration of creativity, health, and flavor. So, join us on this delicious journey and discover the incredible potential of plant-based ingredients. Happy baking!