🌱 Vegan Peach Cobbler Recipe 🍑
Vegan Peach Cobbler
You will need:
- 6 cups of peeled and sliced peaches
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of melted vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a saucepan, combine the peaches and half a cup of sugar. Stir over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the almond milk and melted vegan butter until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking dish. Spoon the peach mixture on top of the batter, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle the top with cinnamon and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let the cobbler cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
This vegan peach cobbler is best served warm, perhaps with a scoop of vegan vanilla ice cream on top. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Discover the joy of vegan baking with our delightful Vegan Peach Cobbler recipe. This mouthwatering dessert is a testament to the fact that vegan dishes can be just as indulgent and satisfying as their non-vegan counterparts. Made with fresh peaches and a hint of cinnamon, this cobbler is a delicious way to enjoy the bounty of summer's fruit.
One of the great things about this recipe is its simplicity. You don't need any fancy ingredients or complicated techniques to make it. Just a handful of basic pantry staples and some fresh peaches are all you need to create this comforting dessert. And the best part? It's completely vegan, so you can indulge guilt-free!
If you're new to vegan baking, you might be wondering, can all recipes be made vegan? The answer is yes! With a few simple substitutions, you can create delicious vegan versions of your favorite desserts. This peach cobbler, for example, uses almond milk and vegan butter in place of dairy.
Looking for more vegan dessert inspiration? Check out our list of 10 Vegan Dessert Recipes That Will Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth. From chocolate cake to fruit tarts, these recipes prove that vegan desserts can be just as decadent and delicious as any other.
And if you're in the mood for something a bit more savory, we've got you covered there too. Our collection of Vegan Casserole Recipes You'll Love is full of hearty, satisfying dishes that are perfect for any meal of the day.
So why not give vegan cooking a try? With recipes like this peach cobbler, it's easy to see that vegan food can be just as flavorful and satisfying as any other. And who knows? You might just discover a new favorite dish!
For more tips on making your vegan cooking fabulous, check out this FAQ. Happy cooking!